Another super easy, quick weeknight meal from Me Like Paleo. This makes roughly four servings – enough for two servings of dinner and two servings of lunch.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 taco seasoning packet – I like Simply Organic’s Southwest Taco packets
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 box baby spinach
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add ground beef and onions. Cook until beef is cooked through and no pink is showing.
- Add broth and seasoning packet to the beef/onion mixture. Let simmer about 10 minutes.
- While the beef is cooking, set another pan over medium heat. Add the coconut oil and all the diced veggies (bell peppers and zucchini). Cook until softened.
- To eat – take a plate and throw on two handfuls of baby spinach. Top with 3/4 cup beef/onion mixture, then spoon on 1 cup of the diced veggies. Top with 1/2 an avocado.