My insanely easy Grain-Free Pumpkin Porridge recipe.
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup milk or coconut milk (can use additional amounts to thin the porridge – I like my porridge thick)
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)Topping: Chopped walnuts, raisins
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and mix thoroughly.
- Cook over low heat until it reaches the desired temperature/consistency.
- Top the porridge with chopped walnuts and raisins.
- NOTE: The longer you cook it, the denser the porridge will be!